KOEL Punch Needle Embroidery Pack
Inspired by Issue 8 of of KOEL Magazine, we are excited to be able to offer a kit to get you started on your very own Rug Punch Embroidery project! This kit includes everything you need to make the abstract rug punch embroidery wall hanging featured in Issue 8 of KOEL Magazine, which can be seen on the wall in the photo. In this kit, which has a retail value of over $200, you will receive:
- #10 regular Amy Oxford Rug Punch Needle
- a copy of Issue 8 of KOEL Magazine
- a 55cm x 70cm wooden frame built by Mr FeltFine, with monks cloth already stretched
- All the yarn required for the project (16-ply, hand-dyed, Australian grown wool yarn): 200g in natural white, 100g in purple, 50g in lime green, 50g in blossom pink, 25g in mustard (referred to in the pattern as camel)
- Please note: The wooden dowel needs to be sourced separately.
Stock is extremely limited - so be sure to order yours today.
If this kit is sold out, please contact us to place an expression of interest in ordering a kit - we might be able to make more!